Please be patient when the picture is taking a long time to load... :D thanks!
Saturday, October 27, 2007
another crappy survey..
TEN WHAT QUESTIONS: 1. What was the first thing you thought about when you woke up? ~~ "i wanna go back to sleep.."
2. What did you do last night? ~~ text then sleep
3. What is the most important part of your life? ~~ my family, my friends..
4. What would you rather be doing right now? ~~ hold my own concert.. nyahaha..
5 . What did you last cry over? ~~ the death of my mini-pincher pup..
6. what always makes you feel better? ~~ listening to music and the texts of some people.. :D
7. What are your plans tomorrow? ~~ i still have no plans..
8. What's the most important thing(s) you look for in a significant other? ~~ hmmm..
9. What are you worried about? ~~ our research study!
10. What are you looking forward to most in this week? ~~ a lot...
NINE HAVE YOU EVERS: 1. Have you ever liked someone with a girlfriend/boyfriend ? ~~ yep.. haha..
2. Have you ever had your heart broken? ~~ yeah..
3. Have you ever had sex in a public place? ~~ of course not.. and that will never happen.. :P
4.Have you ever been out of the country? ~~ yep..
6. Have you ever been back stabbed by a friend? ~~ ahaha.. of course.. that's life..
7 . Have you ever had the cops called on you? ~~ nope.. i'm a good citizen.. haha..
8. Have you ever dated someone younger than you? ~~ nope.. corrupting minors daw yung labas ko nun..
9. Have you ever read an entire book in one day? ~~ yup..
EIGHTWHOS : 1. Who was the last person you saw? ~~ our maid..
2. Who was the last person you kissed? ~~ my dad
3 . Who was the last person you called? ~~ victoria.. miss call lang..
4. Who was the last person who called you? ~~ my dad..
5. Who was your first crush? ~~ don't remember
6. Who was the last person who texted you? ~~ mart
7.Who is the last person you texted? ~~ nicole
8. Who did you last yell at? ~~ lorenz.. during the form.. haha..
SEVE N WHENS: 1. When was your last shower? ~~ early this morning..
2. When did you last see your mom? ~~ before she left for work..
3. When was your last kiss? ~~ yesterday..
4 . When did you last dress up? ~~ kanina gad.. after tkaing a bath..
5 . When was the last time you cried? ~~ October 23, 2007.
6. When did you last go to the movies? ~~ last summer
SIX WHERES: 1. Where do your best friend(s) live? ~~ tacloban city
2. Where did you last go? ~~ my room..
3. Where did you last hang out ~~ in front of the computer
4. Where do you go to school? ~~ Philippine Science High School - Eastern Visayas Campus
5. Where is your favorite place to be? ~~ anywhere basta makakachikka.. haha..
6. Where did you sleep last night? ~~ room
FIVE DOS/DOES: 1. Do you like someone right now? ~~ err.. yea..
2 . Does he/she like you too? ~~ maybe.. harhar.. feeler..
3. Do you ever wish you were someone else? ~~ sometimes//
4. Do you know the muffin man? ~~ what?
5. Does the future scare you? ~~ slight..
FOUR WHYS: 1. Why are you best friends with your best friend? ~~ sooo many reasons
2 . Why did you get a Friendster? ~~ i forgot..
3. Why did your parents give you the name you have? ~~ Mara from my aunt's name (Maria), Kirstimel - kirsti meaning anointed and mel from my grandma's nick (Meling), and Li from my other aunt's name (Lilia)
4. Why are you doing this survey? ~~ nothing much to do..
THREE IFS: 1. If you could have one superpower, what would it be? ~~ to bring back time..
2. If you could go back in time and change one thing, would you? ~~ uhh.. yes, i guess..
3. If you were stranded on a desert island and could bring one thing what would it be? ~~ a yacht.. haha..
ONE LAST QUESTION... Are you happy with your life right now? ~~ contented..
October 22, 2007 - It was supposed to be a very good day for me. Everything was good. I won in the "translate this song" contest. The rule is to translate a song from english to tagalog. The contest piece was the chorus of the song Umbrella by Rihanna. This is the chorus of the original version:
When the sun shine we'll shine together Told you I'll be here forever Said I'll always be your friend Took an oath, I'mma stick it out 'til the end
Now that it's raining more than ever know that we'll still have eachother You can stand under my umbrella You can stand under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh)
Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh) Under my umbrella (ella ella eh eh eh eh eh-eh)
Sumikat man o hindi ang araw Samahan kita sa araw-araw Sabi ko nandito lang ako Naghihintay, nagbabantay sa iyo
Lumakas man o hindi ang ulan Samahan kita hanggang katapusan Andito lang ako magpakailanman 'Di kita iiwan kahit kelan (kelan, kelan, yeah, yeah, yeah)
'Di kita iiwan kahit kelan (kelan, kelan, yeah, yeah, yeah) 'Di kita iiwan kahit kelan (kelan, kelan, yeah, yeah, yeah)
Then, my parents just arrived from Manila that day. We met up at church. As we were on our way home, my mom told me that they have a surprise. When we arrived home, they showed me a black back. I recognized it as a bag for a laptop and it was really a laptop! I was really happy because it has been almost a year when I asked my parents to buy me a laptop for the reason that I kinda need it for my schoolwork. I really got excited. I was overwhelmed. As you can see in this pic.
On that day, my group mates were having an overnight at our house for our Research. When 2 of them arrived, we waited for the others. While waiting, we watched High School Musical 2. Moments later, my mini pincher pup - Bam-Bam, went near us. I got bored watching HSM2 since I have watched it for several times. Because of boredom, I decided to play with Bam-Bam who approached us. I put him on the arm of the chair where I was sitting. We were playing happily. Then, he slipped from the arm of the chair and fell. I quickly picked him up. Because he was moving so much, he fell again and this time it was harder than the fall he had earlier. This time, he did not move much. As I picked him up, I started to worry. I went to my yaya as fast as I can. We tried to revive him. Then, I began to cry. After a few minutes, we noticed that he doesn't move anymore. I cried harder. We just realized that he is already dead. I can't believe that he died. He was just four months old. I really felt guilty that day. I know it was just an accident but the thought that he died with me. When I was alone at school this day, the happening last night kept repeating on my head. I could still hear the loud thud when he fell. I kept on crying last night and early this morning. Also, when I arrived, I cried because I saw his mom and I felt sorry for her.I thought that was a good day for me. All that I have received that day had was immediately exchanged with my very precious pup's life. *sigh* I'm still depressed right now. ='( I guess, that would be all for now.
This friendship started in a literary musical of the class. The four of us were the choreographers of that literary musical. At that time, we had a strong bonding. It was the time when my best friend and I were kinda spacing out from each other. They were fun-to-with. We were laughing at all times, we were open with each other, we were like sisters!
I really liked to be with them. But then things change and people change. There was this incident when I started to realize that I'm different from them. I just don't seem to fit in. Glennie and I had a petty quarrel which then became grew big. It was just about Sarah Geronimo. I'm really don't like that singer and, I guess, she was a fan of hers. I didn't mean to talk bad about her idol, it was just a joke. (Note: this happened in a chat in YM.) The following day, I felt awkward to her so I did not talk to her. We did not talk for one whole week. However, we have to patch things up since we both are in the same group for our research. Yeah, we were able to patch things up but I started to realize that I'm different from them. They come out so strong and that's really not my style. The three of them had this "mataray effect" and they were kikay too. I'm really not like that. I guess I'm just weak, crybaby and "madrama".
To Jj: I guess you're mad at me right now and maybe you just don't let it show. I just think of this since you told me before that you hate people that are "balimbing". But let me just tell you that I did not say a word about the things that we had talked about. You know, the "libaks" to you-know-who. I haven't mention anything about it. And I assure you that I won't say anything about that.
To Glennie: Yeah, I guess that you're thinking that I am "mababaw". I won't deny it. You're not the reason why I quit the group. It's a personal thing. I hope you understand.
To Melody: All I can say is sorry. You didn't do anything actually. Thanks for always being there for me. And Lastly to the three of you: I'm sorry guys. I know we promised that we would not leave each other. But I will really not leave you guys. I'm just here. Though not as one of the pinks but as a friend. I hope you would still accept it. Thanks for the memories guys. :)
P.S Heya guys! I'm back from being on hiatus. Yipee! I finally found time to blog again. Anyway, I have a new layout. Like it?
This is my blog!
If you don't lyk my blog , click here .
Mara. 111191. 16. Senior. pisay-evc. iskolar ng bayan. neutron. violinist. vocalist. musikera. lakwastera. jack of all trades a master of none. frustrated. happy. sensitive. vain. cam adiktus. crybaby. not-so-responsible. corny. couch potato. tv junkie. movie addict. text addict. chocolate lover. EMO. PUNK. ROCKER.
HOW AM I FEELING TODAY?
family. friends. crushes. food. movies. texting. having fun. surfing. music. and most of all, MYSELF!